Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront Liverpool L3 4FP
Reg. Deadline: 05/25/17
This event is one of the largest in the country and Europe! JAMfest Europe is where we pull out ALL the stops to ensure that your experience is both stress-free and SUPER memorable! The options and extras are virtually endless, so don't miss out on THE BEST event in the countrFun Facts
- Raised Stage Is Back
- Best Production in all of Europe
- Trophy's for ALL teams
- Champion Banners
- Improved practice area
- Participant Gifts
- Bids to the USASF/IASF World Championship
- Bids to The US Finals
- Too much fun to pass up
- The Echo Arena is one of the top arenas in the UK
- There is nothing better than a meet and greet with JAMMY
- Dance teams compete on marly floor on top of stage
- Category Awards
JAMfest Europe is held in Echo Arena…one of the biggest and best venues in the UK. There is convenient and easy access to hotels, restaurants, shops and more just steps away! You can enjoy your event experience both inside and outside the arena. You will not regret attending JAMfest EuropEasy Travel
- Fly into Manchester International Airport for cheap air fares
- Manchester is cheaper than flying directly to Liverpool
- More international flights to Manchester
- Easy train ride to downtown Liverpool
- Liverpool has a convenient airport to travel to
- Event Info
- General Schedule
- Performance Order
- 2016 Results
- All Star Cheer Divisions
- All Star Dance Divisions
- University Cheer Divisions
- ICU Cheer Divisions
- Registration Guidelines
1 Partial Paid and 2 At-Large bids will be given in both cheer and dance.
All European Teams are now eligible to win either an at large or partial paid bids to the USASF World Championships.
Gold bids along with placement bids will be awarded
Should Varsity Spirit cancel an event for any reason, the Event Producer will communicate with the program account owners regarding any refunds or credits the week after the postponed or cancelled event.
Ties will not be broken except for first place. First place ties will be broken in the following manner:
1. The team with the fewest deductions will win.
2. If both teams have the same deductions, the team with the highest performance score will win.
3. If both teams have the same performance score, the winner will be declared by judges' choice.
If there is a tie for a final U.S. Finals, Summit, or Worlds bid, the same tie breaker policy will be used.