Idrottsvägen 1 Nyköping 611 62
Reg. Deadline: 04/13/17
JAMfest Nordic is May 13, 2017 in Nykoping, Sweden. This event is one of the largest in the country and Scandinavia! JAMfest Nordic is where we pull out ALL the stops to ensure that your experience is both stress-free and SUPER memorable! Experience a competition from a company that has over 20 years in experience of running great events. The options and extras are virtually endless, so don't miss out on THE BEST event in the country.Fun Facts
- JAMfest Event just as you would see in the U.S.
- Too much fun to pass up!
- The Rosvalla Arena is one of the top arenas in all of Scandinavia.
- There is nothing better than a meet and greet with JAMMY!
- Best production possible.
- Category Awards.
- Trained Judges from the U.S.
- Rosvalla Arenas offer cafeterias with lighter food and snacks.
- Champion Banners
- Champion Trophies
- Great Airport to use for cheap fairs from all over Scandinavia and Europe.
- Fly into Stockholm Skavsia Airport.
- Fly into Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- Many international flights to both.
- Easy train ride to downtown Nykoping from Stockholm.
- Ticket Information
- Event Info
- More Travel Information
- General Schedule
- Performance Order
- Practice Schedule
- 2016 Results
- Cheer Divisions
- Stunt Divisions
- Dance Divisions
- ICU Cheer Divisions
- Check Out NYKOPING
- Registration Guidelines
Should Varsity Spirit cancel an event for any reason, the Event Producer will communicate with the program account owners regarding any refunds or credits the week after the postponed or cancelled event.
Ties will not be broken except for first place. First place ties will be broken in the following manner:
1. The team with the fewest deductions will win.
2. If both teams have the same deductions, the team with the highest performance score will win.
3. If both teams have the same performance score, the winner will be declared by judges' choice.
If there is a tie for a final U.S. Finals, Summit, or Worlds bid, the same tie breaker policy will be used.